Welcome to the Northwest Senior Tour....
The NWST was formed in 1990 to provide scratch tournaments for senior bowlers, 50 and older. Since its inception a number of changes have been made to improve the organization and encourage more bowlers to participate. Among these are:
- The addition of women bowlers 40 and over
- A Super Senior class for bowlers 60 to 67
- A Super Senior + class for bowlers 68 and older
The leadership of this member-owned organization continues to solicit suggestions for additional improvements.
The NWST has a remarkable history of bowling accomplishments. Here's a summary of highlights from 1990 - 2014
- 592 bowlers have competed in the NWST
- 90% of all participants have received a cash payout
- 188 bowlers have bowled 214 - 300 games
- 33 bowlers have bowled 49 - 800 series with a high of 859
- $6,137 won by a single bowler in a single year
- $36,467 won by a single bowler over several years
- $1,438,188.50 has been paid out in prizes since the inception of the NWST
Next Tournament - Senior/Super Senior/Super Senior+ TRIO - Kellogg Bowl - Milwaukie, OR - Saturday, January 31, 2015