Welcome to the Northwest Senior Tour....
The NWST was formed in 1990 to provide scratch tournaments for senior bowlers, 50 and older. Since its inception a number of changes have been made to improve the organization and encourage more bowlers to participate. Among these are:
- The addition of women bowlers 40 and over
- A Super Senior class for bowlers 60 to 67
- A Super Senior + class for bowlers 68 and older
The leadership of this member-owned organization continues to solicit suggestions for additional improvements.
The NWST has a remarkable history of bowling accomplishments. Here's a summary of highlights from 1990 - 2015
- 603 bowlers have competed in the NWST
- 90% of all participants have received a cash payout
- 194 bowlers have bowled 220 - 300 games
- 34 bowlers have bowled 49 - 800 series with a high of 859
- $6,137 won by a single bowler in a single year
- $36,467 won by a single bowler over several years
- $1,457,353.50 has been paid out in prizes since the inception of the NWST
BI-MART 90+ Open Doubles - DOUBLES - Emerald Lanes - Eugene, OR - April 18-19, 2015